Pittsfield Listens is about connections; our work is greatly enhanced by partnerships with local, state, and regional organizations dedicated to equity in education and to lifting up youth, parent and family, and community voice. Together, we can help make Pittsfield a great place for everyone, to live, learn, work and play!
The following is a list of some of our partners. Please visit the Contact Us page if you want to explore ways to connect the work of your group with Pittsfield Listens.
- Greater Pittsfield Chamber of Commerce
- Family Engagement Team of the Pittsfield School District
- Pittsfield Community Development Committee
- Pittsfield Conservation Commission
- Pittsfield, NH School District
- Pittsfield Youth Workshop
- Stand Up Pittsfield
- And more!
State and National Partners:
- Bates College– Particularly the classes on “Community Organizing for Social Justice” and “Education, Reform, and Politics” for our annual first generation learning exchanges
- Center for Youth and Community Leadership in Education (CYCLE) of Roger Williams University
- Class Action
- Nellie Mae Education Foundation
- New England Youth Organizing Network (NEYON), housed at CYCLE of Roger Williams University
- New Hampshire Endowment for Health
- New Hampshire Listens at the Carsey School of Public Policy
- Parents and Youth For Change
- Partnership for the Future of Learning
- Portland Empowered
- Sociocracy for All
- University of New Hampshire’s TRIO/Student Support Services (SSS) program
- Young Organizers United (Y.O.U.)
- Youth in Action
- And many more!