Pittsfield Listens is about connections; our work is greatly enhanced by partnerships with local, state, and regional organizations dedicated to equity in education and to lifting up youth, parent and family, and community voice. Together, we can help make Pittsfield a great place for everyone, to live, learn, work and play!
A few of our partners are listed below. There are also many more! Please visit the Contact Us page if you want to explore ways to connect the work of your group with Pittsfield Listens!
- NH Listens
- Nellie Mae Education Foundation
- Center for Youth and Community Leadership in Education (CYCLE) of Roger Williams University
- Portland Empowered
- Parents and Youth For Change
- Young Organizers United (Y.O.U.)
- Youth in Action
- New England Youth Organizing Network (NEYON)
- Sociocracy for All