Pittsfield Listens is about connections; our work is greatly enhanced by partnerships with local, state, and regional organizations dedicated to equity in education and to lifting up youth, parent and family, and community voice. Together, we can help make Pittsfield a great place for everyone, to live, learn, work and play!
The following is a list of some of our partners. Please visit the Contact Us page if you want to explore ways to connect the work of your group with Pittsfield Listens.
- Family Engagement Team of the Pittsfield School District
- Greater Pittsfield Chamber of Commerce
- Pittsfield Community Development Committee
- Pittsfield Conservation Commission
- Pittsfield, NH School District
- Pittsfield Youth Workshop
- Stand Up Pittsfield
- And more!
State and National Partners:
- Bates College– Classes on “Community Organizing for Social Justice” and “Education, Reform, and Politics.”
- Class Action
- New Hampshire Listens at the Carsey School of Public Policy
- Nellie Mae Education Foundation
- Center for Youth and Community Leadership in Education (CYCLE) of Roger Williams University
- Portland Empowered
- Parents and Youth For Change
- University of New Hampshire’s TRIO/Student Support Services (SSS) program
- Young Organizers United (Y.O.U.)
- Youth in Action
- New England Youth Organizing Network (NEYON)
- Sociocracy for All
- And many more!